Your Cart is Empty
There was an error with PayPalClick here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart
Serving Spiritual Cuizine to The Masses
The Living Billboard
|Posted on September 16, 2020 at 2:47 AM||comments ()|
September 16, 2020
The Living Billboard
Scripture: Psalm 45:1 (NIV)-- My heart is stirred by a noble theme as I recite my verses to the king; my tongue is the pen of a skillful writer.
One of the most engaging things about traveling is not the beautiful essence of the scenic road, the majestic sky but one would certainly say that it serves it's purpose and know matter where you go or what isolated highway you travel you can find them there nestled under a groove of trees or right out in the open near the side of the road, the power of a billboard it can change your direction or even put a smile on your face depending on what's ailing you in or out. The most interesting thing about them is that they never seem to change.
Depending on how you recognize or identify one would say that man himself is a reflection of a billboard. He has the power to say many words and not say anything, one would even think that he has let life pass him by or withered in the heat of the day, you could probably even say you can gain knowledge and advice from one that has less to say and more to show.
Looking at the present times we can acknowledge that there are many who have something to say as each passer by looks back at forth at each group as if two tennis players where battling for the championship, those without courage fall victim to disbelieve and struggle to even acknowledge that perhaps they are reading the wrong signs.
What has God written within me and what can I possible have to share with others? How is my testimony engaging and building for the kingdom of God? My life is a reflection of that billboard. What positive message do I have written on my life that I should let others be encouraged and see the joy of Christ living within me. We can all learn a great deal from a billboard sign and how its connected to the kind of life we are striving to live.
The most important and powerful billboard signs is that of the cross. Jesus Christ testimony of his life and the meaning of his coming to fulfill a promise to his Father to redeem us from sin. Know matter what road in life we are traveling on we can find Him, in good times, in storms and even in the fog, He is pointing the way to rest in Him, trust Him. He never fades away or grows tired in well doing for those whose eyes are steadily focused on Him know matter what the world is conveying God's truth is new everyday because He never changes.
The Fortress of Obedience
|Posted on September 16, 2020 at 1:22 AM||comments ()|
September 15, 2020
The Fortress of Obedience
Psalm 17:4-8 (NIV)-- As for the deeds of men--- by the word of your lips I have kept myself from the ways of the violent. My steps have held to your paths; my feet have not slipped.
I call on you, O God, for you will answer me; give ear to me and hear my prayer. Show the wonder of your great love, those who take refuge in you from their foes.
Keep me as the apple of your eyes; hide me in the shadow of your wings from the wicked who assail me from my mortal enemies who surround me.
Who is man that he shall seek to find his own path, his own dreams for his future, not knowing that yet while he was in the darkness of the womb God had already planned the steps that his feet should walk and what his eyes would see.
Yet then far away from the sounds of turmoil and the riots of injustice did man come forth, as the two fought against each other for the prize of the soul, the living flesh did answer as the Spirit man did rise, yes rise against the decaying matter that would be no more.
See the testimony that draws men to their knees, lips that open to the reservoir of the lungs that in the secrecy of prayer man will stir the ambers of forgiveness and the sobbing of his plea, the weight of sorrow that brought him to his God, for in the lowliness of His remorse did God build a fortress that know man could ever tear down, built by the right hand of the Son and its gate is called Obedience.
How sweet is the nectar that the lips extract from the song that heavenly angels no not the praise, for only the man who has been released from the chains of sin have been Redeemed.
The Struggle of Truth
|Posted on July 22, 2020 at 6:20 AM||comments ()|
July 21, 2020
The Struggle with Truth
Psalm 52: 4-5 - Your tongue plots destruction; it is like a sharpened razor, you who practice deceit. You love evil rather than speaking the truth. Selah
You love every harmful word, O deceitful tongue!
Surely God will bring you down to everlasting ruin. He will snatch you up and tear you from your tent; he will uproot you from the land of the living.
The most interesting thing about watching the news media in action is whoever is around you and listening to all the propaganda that follows has know choice but to give their verbal interpretation of how and what they fill is the underline down play of their expertise in what is really happening in the world today. A majority of the public really have no clue to the heightened situation right in their own backyards.
Now, a person can find themselves blindsided from the real truth and just like many others be swept away, like an anteater they can only see one way to digest raw and persuasive information aimed to tear down strongholds of integrity in society, leaving a burning question to those watching, "Does This Make Sense?" or "Is This Really Happening?" Yet we seem to have gone further down the rabbit hole of the world's deception and plans to tear down life as we know it.
Many now have fear, anxiety and uneasiness flowing in the veins of their spirit unable to live the normal life that they themselves felt comfortable in their own skins to handle once the bearer of deception was put into place that normal easy chair existence has dissipated and the grunge of survival of the fit has set in because of the deceitful tongue. Scripture: Psalm 53:4-5- Will the evildoers never learn-- those who devour my people as mean eat bread and who do not call on God? There they were, overwhelmed with dread, where there was nothing to dread.
We must look within the Word of God that reveals His agenda for those that are standing on His Word. Scripture: Psalm 52: 8-9-- But I am like an olive tree flourishing in the house of God; I trust in God's unfailing love for ever and ever. I will praise you forever for what you have done, in your name I will hope, for your name is good. I will praise you in the presence of your saints.
Scripture: Psalm 55.
Scripture: Proverbs 12:17-27--When you tell the truth, justice is done, but lies lead to injustice.
Those trusting in the Word of God seek not the matters of worldly affairs but only towards the hope and trust of a Savior, Jesus Christ who has come to put to shame those who have plotted, planned and tried to destroy those rooted in the name who's name is Truth.
|Posted on July 21, 2020 at 4:37 AM||comments ()|
July 21, 2020
Scripture: Proverbs 17:17--- A Friend loves at all times
This is one of the best versions of our identity in Christ that could ever be identified with in the whole structure of the Bible. It is the heartbeat of the Christian faith and the one that each of us struggles with on a daily basis, to love ourselves but not just ourselves our brothers and sisters around the globe and across our nation and in the cities and communities where we reside.
This is the foundation of everything spoken by Jesus Christ about our fellowman in this the Gospel's ring clearly of the identity that we are to display through Him that this deep love He gave by sacrificing Himself that we may be redeemed through Him. The challenges of love come with a high price to each party willing to lay down their ego just to get a glimpse of this precious treasure, this gem, the honeycomb of the Lord's promise given in love. Christ gave that we may receive the precious gift though His sacrifice of leaving His throne and transforming into flesh to live among us and sacrificing His life in this we witness the passion of God to sacrifice His only Son that man could be redeemed of sin by the shedding of Jesus precious blood at Calvary.
We are not just to practice unity but to follow the teachings that love in its purest form shows us through biblical teaching that we may be free of shame, guilt, anger, rage and the many heights of sin that are unpleasing to God which brings strife to our fellowman, all this can be seen in the present times we are witnessing today.
How can we be sensitive to each other? Perhaps, to show compassion, generosity, sincerity, truth, patient, kind, and understanding in love, how we could gain such an asset and benefits to the Lord's abundant plan for man's life, for each man, woman and child complete the whole picture of our community.
So loving your neighbor has for each one of us a reservoir of favor and completes us spiritually.
Our Merciful God
|Posted on July 14, 2020 at 3:53 PM||comments ()|
July 14, 2020
Scripture: Psalm 71:1-10
In you, O Lord, I have taken refuge;
let me never be put to shame.
Rescue me and deliver me in your righteousness;
turn your ear to me and save me.
Be my rock of refuge, to which I can always go, give command
to save me, for you are my rock and my fortress.
Deliver me, O my God, from the hand of the wicked, from
the hand of the wicked, from the grasp of evil and cruel men.
For you have been my hope, O Sovereign Lord, my confidence
since my youth.
From birth I have relied on you, you brought me forth from my
I will ever praise you.
I have become like a portent to many, but you are my strong refuge.
My mouth is filled with your praise, declaring your splendor all day long.
Do not cast me away when I am old; do not forsake me when my strength is gone.
For my enemies speak against me; those who want to kill me conspire together.
They say, "God has forsaken him; pursue him and seize him for no one will rescue him."
Be not far from me, O God, to help me.
When reading this portion of scripture we can quickly be drawn to the storyline of King David before and after his anointing as King of Israel, when his involvement with King Saul turned into despair because of the jealousy and envy that grew in his relationship, David grew more popular in status, loyalty and integrity with the people of Israel. Saul who attempted to kill David put him on the run for his life but David though feeling somewhat forgotten still believed God in His promise.
The two words that stand out here is believed and promise, the majority of people can only see with their eyes what they ask for will come true but there is a point in time that a person has to look beyond their own eyes into the Word of God and the promises of God to receive the full picture of what God is doing in every Christian life.
This scripture gives us an abundance of courage, faith believing God in His plans for our life's know matter how dark our circumstances He will never leave of forsake us, His promises never change and when we like David take refuge in God we have the blessed assurance that He is already at work to provide everything that we need as His children.
It is truly up to us to hold the belief that God's grace and mercy follows us each day for we have a faithful God standing ready at any moment to supply our needs. This is the Spiritual journey we must stay focused on in the trying and enduring times we as Christians are faced with that His mercy endures for those that trust in His promises.
Zera Today Interview with Monica Hudson
|Posted on December 10, 2019 at 11:37 PM||comments ()|
December 10, 2019
Author Monica Hudson joins Dr. Neal to discuss her latest book, "The Adornments of Man " published through Hudson publishing. Her book is an inspirational journey on how to have a closer and growing relationship with God. Join her and Dr. Neal as they discuss the book and other topics of the day.
#Black Church and Spirit
#Black Liberation Theology
|Posted on September 10, 2019 at 12:28 AM||comments ()|
September 9, 2019
Title: The Dungeon
Scripture: Isaiah 42:6-9-- "I, the Lord, have called you in righteousness; I will take hold of your hand. I will keep you and make you to be a covenant for the people and a light for the Gentiles, to open eyes that are blind, to free captives from prison and to release from the dungeon those who sit in darkness.
Our life can look on the outside to others as perfect and even flawless, how we can hide ourselves, the pains of life that have left scars and imprints of past incidents that we try to cover over with our smiles and laughter, knowing all along that it is a smoke screen for the real truth that lies within us.
God's plan for us isn't to shed light on our insecurities and the faults that we really can't hide for He knows everything about us but that in His plan He sent His son, Jesus Christ, who is the light of the world. In Him is revealed our salvation, His saving grace and mercies that not just a few but all can come closer to Him and except Him as their Lord and Savior.
Ephesians 5:8-13---- For you were once in darkness, but now you are light in the Lord. Live as children of light (for the light consists in all goodness:, righteousness and truth) and find out what pleases the Lord. Have nothing to do with the fruitless deeds of darkness, but rather expose them. For it is shameful even to mention what the disobedient do in secret. But everything exposed by the light becomes visible, for it is light that makes everything visible. This is why it is said: "Wake up, O sleeper, rise from the dead, and Christ will shine on you. "
In the dependant aspect of this message is a wholeness and reviving look of God's rescue through His Son of those He found in darkness, bruised by life and sitting in the dungeon of darkness without a ray of promise but because God loved us dearly He sent His only Son. This sheds light on all that He did for those sitting in darkness. 1 John 5: 12--He who has the Son has life; he who does not have the Son of God does not have life.
Is God walking in your Garden?
|Posted on September 6, 2019 at 12:55 PM||comments ()|
September 5th, 2019
Title: Is God walking in your Garden?
Genesis 3:8-9-- Then the man and his wife heard the sound of the Lord God as he was walking in the garden in the cool of the day, and they hid from the Lord God among the trees of the garden. But the Lord God called to the man, "Where are you?"
There are many times in our lives that we seem to be overwhelmed or we may feel lost, even defeated in life when trouble comes to weigh us down in heaviness and break our spiritual life, in this situation we can forget the promises of God who has already won the battle through Christ Jesus who died on Calvary, that His blood has redeemed us and we are made whole by the shedding of His blood in His death and resurrection.
In the essence of our garden and who we claim to be in Him, are we allowing God access to the open door of our life, to give Him the keys of our trust in Him after all He has been willing to exercise for us through His Son, Jesus?
In allowing Him to enter into the troubles of our demise and internal conflicts are we keeping a hear to listen with attentive ear His footsteps and even recognizing who He is?
Psalms 1:3-- He is like a tree planted by the streams of water, which yields it's fruit in season and whose leaf does not whither. Whatever he does prospers.
Are you allowing God to enter into your Garden? What will he find there, the choice fruit of faith, obedience, joy, mercy that He may find a sweet smelling fragrance in His nostrils? Remembering that He is always walking with us speaking to us as only He knows how. In the meditation of our hearts through prayer do we acknowledge Him as a faithful God who is watering our Garden every day through His Word.
Isaiah 55:1-"Come, all you who are thirsty, come to the waters; and you who have no money, come, buy and eat! Come buy wine and milk without money and without cost. Why spend money on what is not bread, and your labor on what does not satisfy? Listen, listen to me, and eat what is good, and your soul will delight in the richest of fare. Give ear and come to me; hear me, that your soul may live. I will make an everlasting covenant with you, my faithful love promise to David.
So, again the text ask the question? Is God walking in your Garden but better yet, What will He find there pleasing to Him. Jeremiah 17:7-8--- But blessed is the man who trusts in the Lord, whose confidence is in him. He will be like a tree planted by the water that sends out its roots by the stream, it does not fear when heat comes; it's leaves are always green. It has no worries in a year of drought and never fails to bear fruit. "
Song of Songs 4:12-- You are a garden locked up, my sister, my bride; you are a spring enclosed, a sealed fountain. Your plants are an orchard of pomegranates with choice fruits, with henna and nard, nard and saffron, calamus and cinnamon, with every kind of incense tree, with myrrh and aloes and all the finest spices. You are a garden fountain, a well of flowing water streaming down from Lebanon.
This is the pictorial image of Christian discipleship and stewardship in Christ that He can witness our trust in Him know matter the situations in our life, for He is with us, our fountain of eternal life, expectant joy and the pleasure of His presence.
|Posted on August 13, 2019 at 9:21 AM||comments ()|
August 13, 2019
As Jesus was walking beside the Sea of Galilee, he saw two brothers, Simon called Peter and his brother Andrew. They were casting a net into the lake, for they were fishermen
"Come, follow me. " Jesus said, 'and I will make you fishers of men. " At once they left their nets and followed him.
This Scripture has a powerful message to the reader and follower of Jesus Christ if we are open to hear what the message of what God is saying to us. It is full of blessings and comfort. First, it reminds us that Jesus was among us that He deliver a powerful message to the children of God of hope and! gladness.
The message that He is calling each one of us by name to follow the plans He has created for us in a new life within Him. He came as a friend, compassionate about who we are individually, that we would discover the calling on our lives and our purpose. Each of us who have been created and born have a divine gift through Him who gave at the very start of creation.
Secondly, He wants us to trust in Him, to be willing to listen to what He has to say to us about our own lives. How it is hard to trust when we have been badly hurt and abused by others perhaps, family members or friends that have taken us to gtantřed, neglected us, or betrayed us and here Jesus is asking us without question to come and follow Him, not knowing why, how or what was going to happen to us as well as then still holds to the past.
Jesus has His hand out urging us to come and seek Him, for there He has a restored life to those willing to except Him. His promise is to give healing, restore hope and find the lost.
This is a joyous message to those willing to listen and observe the calling He has on your life through your gifts and talents to help others, encourage, and let your testimony about what God has done in your own life shine for Christ for He lives in us.
Encouragement of Life
|Posted on July 11, 2019 at 1:59 AM||comments ()|
July 11, 2019
Encouragement of Life
Scripture: Psalm 55:22---Cast your cares on the Lord and he will sustain you; he will never let the righteous fall.
Life with all its weights and anchors can have the power to hold in captivity the expressions of what God has placed in your life but through the power of His Word His plans break the grip the enemy has placed over your life, your present and the future calling He has for you.
When we look closely at the word sustain found in this scripture it has such a influence over the past, present and even the future. Looking deeply into its meaning it builds character and a likeness of Christ. The meaning of sustain which is to strengthen or support physically or mentally, it is to undergo or suffer something unpleasant, to cause or allow something to continue for a period of time: to keep alive: to suffer or experience.
The characteristic of this can be found in James 1:2-4 (nlv) Consider it pure joy, my brothers, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith develops perseverance. Perseverance must finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything. In this we witness the power of faith and the testimony of life when the churning of chaos and the spoils of life seem to cause us to lose our balance but the Word of God is our sustainer through the darkness it pierces like the light of truth.
Holding fast to His promises He will never forsake or leave us alone for He is the sustainer of life itself and those who continue to believe and trust will never completely faith but rise as eagles sustained by His ever present help day after day. Scripture: Luke 21:19---Stand firm, and you will win.
- Hudson Publishers,spiritual walk,mind of Christ,face of Christ,knowledge (1)
- Hudson Publishers, books,ambassadors,thirsty,hungry,cuizine,seed,market,God (1)
- Romans 5:9-11,retored,faith,newness,Christ,healing,peace,unlocked, (1)
- New Book,Over There: Raindrops of Reflection,2cdivineanswers.com,WordsworthBookstore and Company (1)
- Hudson Publishers,Over There:Raindrops of Reflection,AuthorMonicaF.Hudson,God's Promises, (1)
- God's promises,everlasting love, faith,love,Jesus,scriptures,Author Monica F. Hudson (1)
- Hudson Publishers, Advertising,Shabbach Magazine,Winter (1)
- Hudson Publishers, Monica F. Hudson, blogging, Unexpected,Elijah,1Kings,faith,message,believer (1)
- Merry Christmas,Hudson Publishers,Happy New Year, (1)
- Hudson Publishers, Eternal Fountain, journal book,Spring, $12.00,Word of God,journey (1)
- door, difficulties, faithful, Jesus Christ, everlasting, open door, cross, blood, faithful, for all (1)
- Proverbs, Lord, knowledge, victory, guards, protects (1)
- 1Corinthians 2:7-13, spiritual truths, wisdom, Christ,Jews,Gentiles, Spirit, strength, love, Christi (1)
- Isaiah 59:14-21, Ephesians 3, Christ, intervened, helmet, children, future, salvation, justice (1)
- Scriptures, Christ,Salvation, waiting,, seek,Lord,Lamentations (1)
- psalms, the Lord, shelter,oppressed, refuge,trouble, trust, searches,, trouble (1)
- Pressing, Philippians, goals, Jesus,straining, forgetting, faith, goal,prize (1)
- nnooo (1)
- Freedom, joy, knowledge, Christ, Isaiah, Ephesians, (1)
- Blog,Love, Died, Lord, Eternity,beginning,Proverbs,water (1)
- seek,love,enduring, fruit, gold,silver,inherit,wealth,Proverbs (1)
- Revival, music, song, closer weak, strong, daly,toil, snares (1)
- God, life, saves, true, love, long, Christ,hero (1)
- Waiting,God, joyful, salvation, trust, condition, Psalms, seeking, road, love, praise (1)
- Blog Revival, Love, Jesus, Hudson Publishers (1)
- Christ, live, death, life, Jesus, temptation, rest Lord, fear (1)
- God,strong,work,King Asa,determined,diligence,labor,prosperity,confirm,work (0)
- Faith, believe, will, doubt, mountain, receive, power,ask, interest (1)
- Song, Well With My Soul (0)
- Poster for Blog Revival (1)
- Spiritual empowering, wisdom, inne strength, depth, height, length, prayer, inner, roots, God, love (1)
- Hymn, God Be The Glory, Praise God, redemption, yielded, Great, rejoicing (1)
- Revival Blog (1)
- Song, Friend, Jesus, griefs, prayer, peace, share, wickness (1)
- Paul, Ephesians, God, kindness, richness, Christ,belong,Good News, truth, Holy Spirit (1)
- Psalm 145, praise greatness, generations, faithfl, goodness, merciful, compassionate, works, (1)
- hymn, joyful, praise God, glory, surround, heeaven, lift, singing, (0)
- Tell, Mountain, Jesus Christ, hymn, Christmas, everywhere, born (1)
- Obedience,love, suffering, loyal, disobey, Oswald (0)
- God, alone, solitude, Jesus,glimpse, disappointment, (1)
- Blog Revival (1)
- Lowers, raises, poor, clothes, rich, strip, lifting,1Samuel 2:7 (1)
- Reason, Singing, rejoice, love, Zephaniah 3:17, Jesus, joy,rest, salvation, beloved, love (1)
- book, Height of Perpetual Love (1)
- Book, The Height of Perpetual Love (1)
- Puzzles, plans,prosperity, confused,baffled, James 1:1-4, testing, world, Christ, Holy Spirit. (1)
- Ephesians 3:16, inner man, riches, shopping, hope, Christ, strength, (1)
- Blog Revival, December 2015 (1)
- Isaiah 59:20, fulfilled, joy, comfort, breathe,weak,awaken (1)
- Heavenly Music, love, overtures, praising, inspiration, song, joy, ears, Holy Spirit,heart, mountain (1)
- Excerpt, Let Nothing Remain, cup, life, peace, joy,love, Christ, nourishment, share,1Peter (1)
- Romans 10;5-18,salvation, obedience, Christ, Scriptures, faith, believe, raised (1)
- Ambassadors, ewmiistry, God, Christ, newness, pleading, (1)
- Faith, Hebrews 11:1-2, Jesus, God, stand, believe, difficulties, assurance, (1)
- Austin African American Book Festival, Carver Museum, Books, June 25, 2016 (1)
- Arkansas Writers Conference, Vendor,Little Rock (1)
- Closenes (1)
- Ephesians 2:19-22, plan, generations, Christians, Christ, (1)
- Sleeper Awake Series! Ephesians 3:14-21 (1)
- Advertisement, New Season (1)
- Praise campaign, psalms sing, joy, melodies, trust, unfailing love (1)
- Praise Campaign (1)
- Book (1)
- Book, God's love, eternal (1)
- Psalms 100, Joyful noise, gladness, singing, praise, Hudson Publishers,thanksgiving,everlasting (1)
- Hudson Publishers, encouragement, love, transformed, Christ,too know, see him, 1 John 3:1-2 (1)
- Hudson Publishers salvation, Isaiah 54,plantef,beating, victory,Davod, children,decendants. (1)
- Hudson Publishers, equipped, Peace, right living, spirit.,hope, Psalms119 love, (1)
- 1 John,Hudson Publishers, manifest,proclaim, etrtnal life,testify, pleasure,God (1)
- Branding, Hudson Publishers,Amplify, Chrstisn based,books,retail, Gospels of Jesus Christ (1)
- Faith, waiting,needs, Christ, Psalms 130, Hebrews 11, Hudson Publishers (1)
- Book Series,Sleeper Awake,Hudson Publishers, (1)
- Power of His Name, Luke 1:68-73,Goodness,mercy, Jesus,Wisdom, power, authority,fallen, forgiveness (1)
- Hudson Publishers,mandate,calling,Gospels of Jesus Christ,, (1)
- Psalm 150, Praise the Lord, cymbals,greatness,sanctuaty, dance (1)
- John 12:25-26,Resurrection, believes,Jesus, die, Gospels of Jesus Christ (1)
- My Identity In Christ, Holy Spirit,kindness, heavenly citizen,eternal life Jesus Christ, workmanship (1)
- My Identity In V (1)
- Grace, (1)
- Grace, Hebrews 4:16,Hudson Publishers (1)
- Psalms 100, praise, joyful noise, generations, Hudson Publishers (1)
- 1 Corinthians 13:4-7,Love, patient,angered,delight,Hudson Publishers, spiritual cuizine,hopes,truth, (1)
- Amnesia, Christ, growing, conqueror, faithful,friend, Hudson Publishers,Cuizine (1)
- The Holy Spirit, Word, love, God, peace, Scriptures,freedom,Hudson Publishers,spiritual (1)
- Colossians 3:14,Love,garment,harmony,Jesus,Holy Spirit, mercy,eternal life,humility,God,light, (1)
- Marketing,Hudson Publishers, Christian books, inspirational, Gospels of Jesus Christ, faith, (1)
- Psalms 18:35-36,shield,help,sistains,provide,path,feet,Lord,spiritual cuizine (1)
- Psalms 67,God,merciful,salvation,praise,righteously ,govern,judge,bless (1)
- Black Friday, The Power of Praise, The Height of Perpetual, cup,book,thankful (1)
- Rev. 11:17, thanks, God,come,power,reigned,Thankfulness (1)
- Thankful,Colossians,God,faitful, (1)
- Thankfulness, scripture, Christ, desire, plans, Psalms,Gof,Thessalonians, (1)
- Over There:Raindrops of Reflection, Salvation, Holy Spirit, joy,Bridegroom, life, Jesus, oppressed, (1)
- Black Friday Sale! Books, Retail,praise,perpetual,price,Hi (2)
- 1 Peter, 3:8,20, Christ, love,rejoice,love,believe,faith,glory,foundation,world,believers,hope (1)
- 1 John 4:7-16, love, eternal life, God ,Jesus, Spirit, sacriface,encouragement,sins, sent (1)
- Time,Ecclesiastes 3:11, new beginnings,eternal (1)
- Jesus lovescme (1)
- Isaiah 42:6-9,Christmas, Jesus, righteousness,restore,hope, peace,strength,light promises (1)
- New year 2017, renewal, thanks,customers, unique,sering,empowerment,encouragement,hudson publishers (1)
- Amnesia, Christ, growing, conqueror, Word, Mental illness, fallen, biblical, Hudson Publishers, trut (1)
- Over There:Raindrops of Reflection, Isaiah 55:1,water,guides,rain,destiny,Hudson Publishers (1)
- Hudson Publishers, radio interview, testimony, Christian authors, books, Jacqueline Stafford, (1)
- Testimonies, radio, prayer, heartfelt, Forhiskingdom, Hudson Publishers (1)
- Psalms 98,sing,the Lord, joy, jubilant, earth, salvation, nations (1)
- Trusting, breathe, Lord, waters. quench, (1)
- Colossians 3:3,new man, Jesus, love, changing, world, faith, Amnesia (1)
- Ephesians 6:10-18,armor,peace,helmet.truth, peace, sword of the Spirit, prayer (1)
- 1 Peter3:3-8,salvation,thanksgiving,love,Holy Spirit,cleansed,delivered, (1)
- In His Presence, joy, Jesus, trust, faith, believe, leabr (1)
- Our King Has Come, Isaiah 61:1-3.anoited,good news, brokenhearted, captives praise, Hudson Publisher (1)
- Colossians 1:15,In His Hands, purpose, Jesus, struggles, reconcile, Hudson Publishers (1)
- Victorious Life, relationship, Christ, Holy Spirit, knocking, salvation, future, world, Isaiah 55, (1)
- Psalms 23, God, golden nuggets, Jesus Christ, encouragement, Hudson Publishers, spiritual maturity, (1)
- Psalm 116,prayers,childlike,resting encouragement, salvation, servant (1)
- Identity, Ephesians 4:23-24, relationships, spiritual growth, Jesus Christ, giving, receiving, (1)
- 1 Corinthians 13:1-13, love, faith, patient, reflection, childish,knowledge (1)
- Book launch, Easter, Thank you, appreciation (0)
- Book Launch Event, May 10, new book (1)
- Colossians 1, Jesus Christ, created, invisible, power (1)
- The Adornments of Man, truth, -8ivine, God, jewels, (1)
- The Adornments of Man, truth, -8ivine, Godvu' (1)
- Hudson publishers, Monica Hudson, interview, publication, podcasting (1)
- The Adornments of Man, Amnesia, value, Jesus, identity, God, love, life, Kingdom (1)
- Hudson Publishers, Pyramid bookstore, The Adornments of Man , Wright Ave (1)
- Romann 10, Scriptures, Word of God, believe, mouth,confess, Jesus, believe , deliver, God (1)
- Encouragement of life, Christ, sustainer, truth, perserverance, faith, James 1:2 (1)
- Matthew 4, fisherman, calling, trust, Jesus, Peter, Andrew, nets, fish (1)
- Garden, walking, God, blood, Genesis, Isaiah, 55 :1Psalms1:3, acknowledge,faithful, trusting,faith (1)
- Light, trusting, Word, brokeness, pain, datkness,Jesus (1)
- Hudson publishibg, Zera Today, interview, relaionsips, inspirational journey, (1)
- David,Saul,God,mercy,Hudson publisher,faith,trust, psalm 71 (1)
- Real Love, Jesus, trust, Proverbs 3:, honeycomb (1)
- Truth, Psalm 52, Psalm 55, lies, deceit, media, Godly, faith, Monica Hudson (1)
- God,Psalm 17:4-8, deeds,apple,call,God,prayer,shadow,jJesus Christ,seek (1)
- Living Billboard, Psalm 45:1,God, direction,testimony,Jesus Christ,doubt, believe (1)